Sunday, November 19, 2006

Things to do

What a weekend. There were dance performances, jazz shows, and a 24 hour play. I managed to get myself to the Dance Performance and the 24 hour play, soory jazz show... at least i caught you last time. Anyways I would just like to say that these were both very good. The dance show had a varitety of diffecernt dances, so i liked more then others, and some that were just kind of funny (like the Pom squad...). But what im really glad I went to this weekend was the 24 hour play. All three of these short plays turned out very well, they were all funny, and they were all very good. I would like to suggest that anyone who missed these not make the same mistake next time around. The plays were very entertaining, and rather short so those of you who fear long hours in a theater dont need to worry. So i just listed three things people could have done this weekend. Don't say there is nothing to do here on the weekends.

No comments: