Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Looking toward Jamboree

As Jamboree aproches at the end of this week I just thought that I should reflect a little on what we have done. Ive made a fool of myself on camera, we have dance, played music, some of us have cooked, made listening things, and drew posters. It seems that jamboree and presentations have brought us a long way from what we were doing at the begining of the year. I can't remember the last time we discussed the book. I dont, however, see this as a bad thing. I like what we have been doing as of late, its been fun and related to the class. As most of our jamboree preperations are complete Im sure most people arent thinking to much about this class. Me, however, still have to think of the radio show. I think everything will go well. We are well prepared in my opinion.

No comments: