Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What i am gonna do...

Well I have a bit of time before I have to preform, my date being in late october, but I am supposed to post about what I may be doing now.

So here I go, its still a long way off and I am still quite unsure as to what I would like to do. I am learning the guitar, and if I get good enought by then I would like to play something, but its probally going to be to soon. Other then that I was thinking about making some sort of video. Maybe like that thing the people did the other year where they went around recording people around dorms. We will see.

1 comment:

Nic McPhee said...

Both learning an instrument and making a video (esp. if you haven't done that before) take a while, so you probably need to make a decision pretty quickly so you can generate a plan and set some priorities. Both are cool ideas, but I do think you need to decide pretty early.