Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Second blog

Since I've come to morris I have done several things. The first is watch a lot of movies. The second is go to several music shows. Since I have come to morris I have seen the local band, Rictus (if I spelled it wrong I'm sorry), I went to the rap show to see The Crest Kansur and the MeandYouCrew, I went on a random roadtrip to marshall minnesota to see Motion City Soundtrack, and I saw a guitarist who I can't remember the name of at the coffee shop here in morris. This summer I saw several groups, but since I have come to college my shows per week is way up. At the same time however I am playing less music. I decided to pick up the guitar and am currently taking lessons, but I used to be in a band with my friends. We spent the summer in my friend's basement playing around on guitars, me on the bass or drums. It was a lot of fun. I would go so far as to say that the thing I miss the most about the cities would be playing music with my friends. I thought that I would reflect on my musical experiances since I've been here. Some of it has been good, some has been bad, and I'm sure I'm going to experiance much more while I'm here.

No comments: