Friday, December 01, 2006

A Couple of thoughts.

Why have so few people been keeping up on there blogs? I mean its not that hard. You just do stuff and write about it... Well its really to bad. There are some people that havent blogged in ages.

Other then that little bit I would just like to tell everyone, meaning the few of you who might actually be reading blogs other people post, that if you are ever awake at 8am on a tusday and have nothing to do you should listen to my radio show. Next semester ill have a different time but whatever. KUMM plays some good stuff sometimes and people should try to listen. Its fun and stuff.

Well thats all I got. Im gonna do something else now.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Sounds like a plan...I'll listen so long as you play a Tegan and Sara song in your set once I'm awake!